Do you want to work with us as Product Lead?
Together with UX, Research, Engineering, and Marketing you are responsible for making our product, the leading real estate marketplace in the Netherlands, successful. We connect home buyers, brokers and home sellers on our well-loved platform. Over 94% of all real estate transactions in the Netherlands are facilitated on funda.
As a Product Lead you are responsible for a team of Product Managers, ensuring strategic alignment across several multidisciplinary product teams. You need to translate complex product challenges into actionable initiatives and ensure alignment across the organization. You’ll be tackling big, hairy, 2-sided marketplace challenges: everything from validating the needs of the evolving broker profession to running experiments to make iterative improvements to existing products. You ensure brokers have the most efficient ways to reach their audiences and you understand the performance of the product through data.
Your work has an incredible impact on the daily life of real estate agents and consumers alike. According to Peter, our Chief Product Officer, this is a unique opportunity to make a difference to all aspects of how real estate is bought, sold, rented, built and found in the Netherlands.
Sounds interesting? It is! Read on if you want to know more.
You will be overseeing two Product Managers and collaborating across UX, Research, Marketing and Customer Success.Together with your truly cross-functional team, you own and drive our strategic roadmap. You will report directly into the Chief Product Officer.
You are a strong leader who combines the correct approach, tools, market knowledge and product process to ensure we are building the right thing. You call on your experience, data, and metrics (along with a healthy dose of intuition) to deliver products that help us reach our goals. You have experience making big, scary problems into well understood, small, incremental gains. You have excellent stakeholder management skills and ideally experience working on 2-sided marketplaces or platforms.
Next to that:
- You have 3 or more years of experience as a product leader at a marketplace, platform or technology company that provides software as a service.
- Experience managing product managers/owners.
- Proven ability to couple strategy with execution.
- You have a metrics driven approach to product development and growth. You are seasoned in setting up OKR’s and using this to define solid product strategy.
- Experience working in a truly agile organization using hypothesis driven product development and various validation techniques.
- You are comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work.
- You can dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish. Your extensive product management toolkit helps you excel at your job.
- You have the soft skills to keep both your development team and your stakeholders engaged.
- You are up to date with technology trends and the opportunities they present.
- You can thrive in a variable and demanding environment.
Love being spoiled? So do we:
- Annual bonus of up to 1.5 times your monthly salary
- Hybrid working with one fixed office day
- 25 paid days off a year and the possibility to buy more
- Working hours (32/36/40 per week) are negotiable
- 60% pension coverage
- A learning budget of up to € 2000 per year plus unlimited access to digital courses at our own fundacademy
- A net monthly reimbursement of up to € 85 for your phone and internet costs
- A net work-from-home-allowance of € 2 per day
- Full coverage of your travel costs for office days (if you live over 5 km away)
- Unlimited access to mental support via OpenUp, including phone consultations with psychologists so you can blow off steam, get practical tips or just have someone to listen to you
- Work from abroad (EU/EEA) up to 14 days a year, and the opportunity to take a 3-month (unpaid) sabbatical every 3 years
- Membership at selected gyms and regular massages at the office
- Lunch at the office, freshly prepared by our in-house chefs
- Regular parties, outings and a gift for your birthday – or just because, because why not?
Interested? We like to act swiftly at funda. So, here’s what you can expect from us:
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter (or video) via the application button.
Into the next round? Then one of our recruiters will invite you for a phone screening.
If you have passed the phone screening, we will schedule that first job interview with you as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. For this vacancy, after a successful first interview round, we will invite you to do a case.
* We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies about this vacancy. No rights can be derived from CVs that are supplied unsolicited.