Do you want to work with us as a Product Manager?
Together with UX, Research, Engineering, and Marketing you are responsible for making our product, the leading real estate marketplace in the Netherlands, successful. We connect home buyers, brokers and home sellers on our well-loved platform. Over 94% of all real estate transactions in the Netherlands are facilitated on funda.
You’ll be tackling big, hairy, 2-sided marketplace challenges: everything from validating the needs of the evolving broker profession to running experiments to make iterative improvements to existing products. You ensure brokers have the most efficient ways to reach their audiences and you understand the performance of the product through data.
Your work has an incredible impact on the daily life of real estate agents and consumers alike. According to Peter, our Chief Product Officer, this is a unique opportunity to make a difference to all aspects of how real estate is bought, sold, rented, built and found in the Netherlands.
Sounds interesting? It is! Read on if you want to know more.
The team you’ll be working on is responsible for the monetisation of the funda platform and the excellent experience of our paid products for both real estate agents and consumers. This is a delicate balancing act of driving revenue for our platform while keeping our paying customer group, real estate agents, happy. As a Product Manager, you are instrumental in achieving this goal by taking the right product decisions and inspiring your team.
Together with your truly cross-functional team, you own and drive our strategic roadmap. You work closely with your UX, Research, Marketing and Customer Success colleagues.
You are a strong team contributor who combines the correct approach, tools, market knowledge and product process to ensure we are building the right thing. You call on your experience, data, and metrics (along with a healthy dose of intuition) to deliver products that help us reach our goals. You have experience making big, scary problems into well understood, small, incremental gains.
Next to that:
- You have 3-7 years of work experience as a Product Owner/- Manager at a technology company, marketplace or e-commerce platform that has a large user base;
- Alternatively, we’re also interested in ambitious professionals with a background work experience in Data, UX or Engineering looking to make a switch to “Product”;
- You have a metrics driven approach to product development and growth. You are seasoned in setting up OKR’s and using this to define solid product strategy;
- You are comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work;
- You are equally comfortable managing both creative and analytical tasks;
- You have the ability to dive into big projects and manage them from start to finish. Your extensive product management toolkit helps you excel at your job;
- You have the soft skills to keep both your development team and your stakeholders engaged;
- You are up to date with technology trends and the opportunities they present;
- You have the ability to thrive in a variable and demanding environment.
Interested? We like to act swiftly at funda. So, here’s what you can expect from us:
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter (or video) via the application button.
Into the next round? Then one of our recruiters will invite you for a phone screening.
If you have passed the phone screening, we will schedule that first job interview with you as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. For this vacancy, after a successful first interview round, we will invite you to do a case.
* We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies about this vacancy. No rights can be derived from CVs that are supplied unsolicited.