As the Product Manager at funda, you will lead the product-engineering team User Account. You will work closely with stakeholders in Marketing, Product and Operations in defining and implementing our user account strategies. Together with your development/engineering team, researchers, and your peers you will narrate user stories and illustrate your user stories with low-fidelity designs.
You will continue to develop the strategy for User Account to drive the product to the next level of scale, impact, and profitability. You will lead experimentation along with data-driven decision-making and make improvements to your strategies constantly. But it does not stop here – you will research how to deliver the most value for users and shape our offer to nurture and engage with our users.
Sounds interesting? It is – read on if you want to know more.
As PM (Product Manager) you have the freedom and authority to create impactful products that empower our users. Together with your scrum team you will synthesize the strategic, commercial, and technical priorities of the user account into a compelling and inspiring product vision and strategy. Building on your passion for users’ needs and pains & gains around Accounts, you will discover new insights and iterate towards product goals.
Next to that, you use experimental approaches to generate ideas and drive innovation, whilst using data to drive your decision making and thought validation. Plus you narrate and design clear and concise stories that inspire the team and stakeholders. In short; you scope, design and build the next standout product for funda.
Building on your experience with paid consumer product(s) you use data and metrics, along with a healthy dose of intuition to deliver a product extension that helps us to test and learn about and with our user bases.
You are a strong contributor who uses the appropriate approaches, tools, and knowledge to ensure we are working the right thing.
Being critical and able to visualize the new is of importance so that you understand what we have now and where we can go in the future. An inquisitive, thoughtful, and challenge-driven mind is what makes people at funda tick.
Apart from that, you meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a PM in an online environment, responsible for a paid product for consumers. Together with a qualification in a product management related subject.
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates your strength in problem solving, product thinking and eye for detail.
- You can clearly and confidently explain your proposed strategic course, design rationale and decisions in English. Plus, you understand/speak Dutch which enables you to connect with our users.
- You have a track record of successfully launched subscription products for consumers or a product with paid, premium features.
- You can carry out research by defining questions, collecting, and analyzing data and interpreting the results; to develop recommendations and actions for design work.
- You have experience with analytics and A/B tests and setup and administer tests with confidence - and you're comfortable analyzing retention data and mining insights from it.
- You can piece together feedback from stakeholders across the business and distinguish a clear way of working through it.
- You articulate what a winning product looks like and rally the team to build it, iterating until it is right.
Love being spoiled? So do we:
- Annual bonus of up to 1.5 times your monthly salary
- Hybrid working with one fixed office day
- 25 paid days off a year and the possibility to buy more
- Working hours (32/36/40 per week) are negotiable
- 60% pension coverage
- A learning budget of up to € 2000 per year plus unlimited access to digital courses at our own fundacademy
- A net monthly reimbursement of up to € 85 for your phone and internet costs
- A net work-from-home-allowance of € 2 per day
- Full coverage of your travel costs for office days (if you live over 5 km away)
- Unlimited access to mental support via OpenUp, including phone consultations with psychologists so you can blow off steam, get practical tips or just have someone to listen to you
- Work from abroad (EU/EEA) up to 14 days a year, and the opportunity to take a 3-month (unpaid) sabbatical every 3 years
- Membership at selected gyms and regular massages at the office
- Lunch at the office, freshly prepared by our in-house chefs
- Regular parties, outings and a gift for your birthday – or just because, because why not?
Interested? We like to act swiftly at funda. So, here’s what you can expect from us:
You can apply by sending your CV and cover letter (or video) via the application button.
Into the next round? Then one of our recruiters will invite you for a phone screening.
If you have passed the phone screening, we will schedule that first job interview with you as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews. For this vacancy, after a successful first interview round, we will invite you to do a case.
* We do not wish to be contacted by recruitment agencies about this vacancy. No rights can be derived from CVs that are supplied unsolicited.